What areas do you cover?
Currently servicing Melbourne, Southern suburbs, Eastern suburbs and surrounding areas.
Please refer to the coverage map here.
What is the cost per lesson?
The cost per lesson are as follows:
- 45 min lesson – $60
- 60 min lesson – $75
What payment methods are available?
Accepting Cash, Debit and Credit Card (Visa/Master Card), PayPal, Paypal Here.
What are some common driving test mistakes?
- Not stopping completely at stop signs.
- Forgetting to indicate and do head checks when required.
- Mounting or contacting the kerb.
- Driving through yellow traffic lights when there was sufficient time to stop.
- Failing to slow down in streets for oncoming vehicles approaching between parked cars.
- Driving over the speed limit.
- Driving over a bicycle lane when turning into a street and failing to do a head check when turning in
- Failing to select the first available safe gap turning into a road, and waits unnecessarily when it’s clear to proceed.